Business Phone

+61 469 337 251


Regional Visas

Skilled Work Regional Provisional Visa (subclass 491)

This visa is for people residing and working in specific areas of regional Australia, on a previous eligible visa.

This visa permits you

  • Entitled to enroll in a study course or do job anywhere in Australia
  • sponsor your relatives to come to Australia
  • Travel inside or outside Australia for 5 years.In case you want to travel after the initial 5 year’s travel facility.
  • You will have to apply for and be granted a Resident-Return (RRV) to re-enter Australia as a permanent resident.
  • Sponsor eligible relatives to come to Australia.
  • Eligibility to apply for Australian citizenship.
  • Newly arrived dwellers may have to wait to access certain Australian Government payments and benefits.
  • Stay in Australia permanently

Eligibility Criteria

  • You must needs to be invited to apply for this visa
  • You must be nominated by a state or territorial government agency in Australia or prove that you are sponsored by a qualified relative.
  • Submit an expression of interest (EOI) for the visa to get an estimate of your points score.
  • You must be aged under 45 to be invited to apply for the visa.
  • You will need to provide a copy of this skills assessment with your application.
  • Competent English (6 each in IELTS)
  • Skill assessment in STSOL or MLTSL or ROL
  • Must be under 45 years of age.
  • Must have 65 points including state points.
  • Must be nominated by a state in Australia.
  • Must meet health Requirements.

Your Valuable Comments