Business Phone

+61 469 337 251


Partner visa

Partner Permanent Visa (subclass 100)

100 Subclass (2nd stage of 309 visa which is a Permanent visa once you get 309 visa you can come in Australia and this visa could be granted offshore and onshore)

Eligibility Criteria

  • Applicant must, in maximum of cases, have a Partner (Provisional) (Temporary) Subclass 309 visa or a Dependent child (Subclass 445) visa.
  • You must be in a genuine relationship with your spouse or de facto partner who is an Australian citizen (eligible), permanent resident of Australia or an eligible citizen of New Zealand.
  • Usually, before applying for the Permanent visa it is required that a period of 2 years has passed since the applicant has filed for combined Subclass 100 and Subclass 309 visa.
  • Applicants with a long- term relationship before they lodge the visa request might be granted permanent visa within less than 2 years.
  • You must continue to be in a relationship with spouse or de facto partner unless your relationship has broken off or under special situations.
  • No matter what kind of relationship (either married or de facto) you must clarifies:
    • Your relationship is real and enduring. Your relationship is mutually beneficial.
    • You live together, or you don’t live separately.
    • Even if your relationship breaks down or your partner is no more, you might be still eligible for the permanent visa, before its grant.
  • Have paid Outstanding debt (if any) to the Australian Government:
    • If applicant or any family member of the applicant owe any debt to the
    • Australian Government, it should be paid back.

This visa permits you

  • To dwell, to do job or to enroll in study course.
  • To apply for Citizenship of Australia (if eligible).
  • To sponsor family acquaintances (eligible) to migrate to Australia.
  • Enroll for Medicare (Australia’s public healthcare scheme).
  • Applicant can travel from and to Australia as many times as he/she wants for 5 years from the grant of this visa.
  • In case you want to travel after the initial 5 year’s travel facility.
  • You will have to apply for and be granted a Resident-Return (RRV) to re-enter Australia as a permanent resident.
  • If you become an Australian citizen then you don’t require a visa to enter Australia and can use it to travel and from Australia.
  • Sponsor your family acquaintances to come to Australia.
  • Attend free English language classes given by The Adult Migrant English Program (if eligible).

Your Valuable Comments