Business Phone

+61 469 337 251


Partner Provisional Visa (Subclass 309 Visa) Melbourne, Australia

Partner Provisional Visa (subclass 309) Australia

There is different type of Partner visas in Australia. De facto partners or spouses of eligible Australian citizens, Australian PR or New Zealand citizens can apply for these visas. These visas allow you to stay here permanently. You can live, study anywhere in Australia.

This visa is a two step process where you get a temporary visa first and after the expiry of two years. Visa is issued for permanent residence. If you are in a long-term relationship, you can get a PR visa immediately with a temporary visa. These visas are valid when you are outside Australia.

Eligibility Criteria for Provisional Partner Visa Subclass 309 in Australia

  • You must be in a genuine relationship with your spouse or de facto partner who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.
  • You must also be outside of Australia at the time the visa is applied for and issued.
  • You and your family members must meet all visa requirements and comply with Australian law.

Provisional Partner Visa permits you

  • Stay and work in Australia until a permanent partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100) is decided or your application is withdrawn.
  • Entitled to enroll in study course (Without Government Aid)
  • Enroll for Medicare (Australia’s public healthcare scheme)
  • Enroll in free English Language classes up to 510 hours given by the Adult Migrant English Program.
  • To travel and from Australia as persistently as you wish.

Book an Appointment

Want to Apply for Provisional Partner Visa, Book and Appointment With Us Now!

Your Valuable Comments